Pages

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Paradis du Chocolat II - Pure Chocolate

I rarely go to regular supermarkets anymore but I'm so glad I walked into a nearby Carrefour today. To my surprise, I found chocolate with a 100% cocoa content (a minimum of 99.75%, to be exact). At Carrefour! And it only cost me 2.35 euro for 100 grams! It must be my lucky day.

Anyway, the chocolate is produced by an Italian company called Sugar Company (how ironic), and the good stuff is called Cuorenero Classic Blend 100% Cocoa:

http://www.sugarcompany.net/flex/cm/pages/ServeBLOB.php/L/EN/IDPagina/86



My dear coauthor Michael gave me a bag of organic cacao beans when I visited him in Marseille a couple of weeks ago. I've got into the habit of eating around 6 cacao beans every day now but, unless I can find that stuff (which obviously is the purest of the purest) here in Italy, I will definitely become a regular Sugar Company customer.

Enjoy the endorphins!

Un bacio nero,
Annika

No comments:

Post a Comment